Monday, May 17, 2010

Ed 2010

For any lovers of journalism or magazines, especially those trying to break into the ever-popular field of magazine journalism .. please bookmark the Mecca networking and advice site Ed2010.com. I was lucky enough to be referred to it by the Missouri School of Journalism's intern coach.

It's seriously amazing. Every week "Ed", the mysterious magazine man behind the greatness, updates Q&A's, advice, JOB POSTINGS and networking opportunities. It's the best go-to site for any aspiring editor/ writer, really.

So I'm SUPER stoked to announce that after diligently following his advice and postings for the past semester, I'm going to attend Ed's 9th Annual Welcome to NYC Intern Party this summer! I keep being told by everyone how important networking is, so I'm absolutely dying to go. I still can't believe how many incredible people I'm going to meet this summer. It just feels completely unreal.

For all my friends in NYC ... come with! It's from 6:30 to 8:30 pm Wednesday, June 9th at the Boat Basin Cafe on West 79th Street. What a great opportunity.

Time is quickly flying by until I say SAYONARA St. Chuck and HELLOOOO New York.

6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment