Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Keeping inspired

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

While working on my most recent FB prof pic (gotta love picnik) I was looking up a bunch of quotes about friendship and some other motivation sayings. This one really jumped out at me.

So being the analytical and over-thoughtful person that I am, I began to compare it to my life. On one end of the spectrum, I'm completely exhilarated to live up the city life that lies ahead of me this summer. And on the other end, I'm terrified to leave everything and everyone behind me (with the exception of a few lovely fellow J-schoolers, of course).

But amidst all these overwhelming feelings, I keep reminding myself that this summer is really about one thing and one thing only: Pursuing my dreams.

I know I've got to embrace my inner drive & motivation to succeed in this industry. And I'm ready to hit the ground running and never turn back.

10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment